Catch up on all of our latest news, as well recruitment news from other sources.
- How to harness the power of healthy and positive culture to improve resultsIt also boosts productivity and, therefore, your bottom line The post How to harness the power of healthy and positive culture to improve results appeared first on .
- Working from home? How these 4 houseplants can boost your productivityThere is more flexibility and freedom compared to an office setting The post Working from home? How these 4 houseplants can boost your productivity appeared first on .
- How business coaching can transform a companyYou may want to consider investing in business coaching The post How business coaching can transform a company appeared first on .
- Choosing the right industry: how to decide if a job is right for youThis applies to whether you’re searching for a new job or growth within your current role The post Choosing the right industry: how to decide if a job is right for you appeared first on .
- The rise of technology and its impact on personal injury lawTechnology is set to have a profound impact on personal injury law The post The rise of technology and its impact on personal injury law appeared first on .
- Scottish police officers set to take action in pay disputeThe Scottish Police Federation will begin its "most overt" action in a century over a £565 pay rise offer.
- Chris Pincher: Tory whip resigns saying he 'embarrassed himself'Chris Pincher steps down saying he "drank far too much", as The Sun reports he groped two men.
- Logan Mwangi: Inquiry calls to prevent other tragediesLiberal Democrats say lessons must be learned from the murder with a review of child protection.
- Cost of living: Energy price hikes introduced in Northern IrelandThe previously announced increases will see tens of thousands of customers pay more for power.
- Ryan Harvey: Two men charged with murder after Blackpool assaultRyan Harvey, 22, died from a blunt head trauma after the attack in Blackpool on Saturday, police say.